It is currently Sat Dec 15, 2018 3:36 pm

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Hello everyone!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:05 am 
Tiron
Tiron

Hello everyone!
I am grateful that I have been granted access to this modeling resource. My apologies for the delay with representation.
My name is Egor, 30 years old; I am living in Donetsk - a city in Eastern Europe on Kalmius river. According to Ukrainian law, de jure - the administrative center of the Donetsk region. De facto, from April 2014 - the capital of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic.
I cannot call myself the modeler. And though I in youth was engaged in aircraft modeling, but which of boys did not collect something. Later, about 10 years ago the modern armored vehicles got to focus of my attention. And was the cause of it, one of information releases of Euro-news in which was a plot to the devoted Israel where flew Merkava 3 Baz Dor Dalet. This tank just struck me with a futuristic esthetics of the forms. Since then, I am a big fan of this tank, and I am interested in history of it's creation, a structure, modifications, and naturally visible display of appearance - scale models. This resource attracted me with a large number of interesting information on Israel Defense Forces collected in one place, and also a competent opinion on different questions, as about real samples, and their copies in scale. As for me, as soon as the firm of Meng let out the firstborn, the model was right there purchased, but the lack of experience does not allow to start assembly yet.
I hope for a warm and friendly atmosphere

With respect to the administration and the community Egor.