It is currently Sun Dec 16, 2018 7:07 am

All times are UTC + 10 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:35 pm 
Shiryoner Arad
Shiryoner Arad

Hello and Shalom to everybody… :lol:

My name is Stefan, 44 years old and I come from Germany. It was not easy to get a member of this forum and it takes some time, but now it`s done… :wink:
I´m building models for more than 25 years, especially in scale 1:72. At this I implement primary the Great War and World War 2 and wrote some articles for the German “Modell-Fan” and British “MMI” in the past…
Last year I visit Israel and Jordan first time and my wife and myself fell in love with this lands and their people. By this I got more interest for the history of Israel and also for the IDF…

Myself on the Dead See...

So it was logical to build my first IDF model. I used Revells Merkava III and Modelltrans set to create a Mk. IIIB. By building this model I must realised that the theme IDF is not easy and very complicated.
So much different between every type of model...

Revells Merkava III became a Mk.IIIB by using Modelltrans conversion set...

My first IDF diorama in scale 1:72...

By searching for more info I found this forum and I think it could be a great help for my IDF projects in future. So I want to build a lot of IDF models. In the moment I´m creating a M51 Super Sherman by mixing a Dragon kit (M4A3 HVSS) and a Modelltrans conversion set, also in scale 1:72...

In the future are plans for a Tiran 4, Magach 5 and 7, Achzarit and Bulldozer…

If you want to see more about my models (which not handle the IDF), you can look here:
http://www.modellversium.de/galerie/mod ... php?id=460

So have a nice weekend and I hope to become a good member of this forum by giving and getting information… :D